The brand new 2017 Toyota 86 is at McPhillips Toyota, and we couldn’t be more excited.
Performance. Speed. Intensity.
Those are just a few adjectives that come to mind when you’re behind the wheel. Paired with excellent accessory options, the 86 is designed with pure driving enjoyment in mind. Featuring a boxer engine in a front engine, rear-wheel drive configuration for sporty handling, complemented by a driver-focused interior. The 86 is the sports car that you wanted in the past, today!
Standard features include:
- 2.0 litre 4-cylinder Boxer Engine
- 6-speed Manual or 6-Speed Automatic Transmission
- 17″ Aluminum Alloy Wheels
- Dual Exhaust
- Front Bucket Seats
- Backup Camera
- Aluminum Sport Pedals with Rubber Inserts
- 6.1″ Display Audio with Touchscreen
- 3-spoke Tilt & Telescopic Leather-wrapped Steering Wheel with Audio Controls
- Rear Wheel Drive, Limited Slip Differential, and Hill-start Assist Control (HAC)
Standard features aside, there are opportunities to upgrade audio, powertrain and overall performance, giving the driver full control when they’re ready to unleash this beast on the street.
Here is a complete rundown from Redline Reviews from the 2016 New York International Auto Show:
Visit Toyota Canada for more details on options, financing and more!