If you’re looking for extra coverage on your new or used Toyota vehicle, McPhillips Toyota offers both Extra Care Protection (ECP) packages to give you additional peace of mind. While your Toyota vehicle may already have warranty coverage under the manufacturer’s, policies that aren’t covered could have you paying significantly more for them in the long-term, especially when you need them most.
Platinum vs. Gold Packages
The Platinum Package covers maintenance services and parts such as lubricants and filters, hoses and belts, wheel balancing or alignment, and more. Otherwise, components that require continuous maintenance are not covered under this plan; this includes mirrors, windshields, lamps, light bulbs, etc.
The Gold Package covers 17 major mechanical component groups that require constant maintenance and attention such as the engine, transmission (manual or automatic), front/rear/all wheel drive, cooling system, suspension, and more. Other items such as bulbs, trims, moldings, glass, and others are under the responsibility of the owner to keep maintained.
Toyota’s ECP ensures that the thousands of moving parts inside your vehicle are covered and eligible for service at over 1,500 certified Toyota dealerships across North America, including McPhillips Toyota.
Tire Road Hazard Warranty
When you’re on the road and your tires get damaged from unexpected elements in the gravel, the Tire Road Hazard Warranty makes sure your original equipment tires are covered for repair or replacement. These apply for any Toyota dealer along with parts, labour, installation, balancing, and applicable taxes within either 36 months, 50,000 kilometers, or until the tread wear indicator becomes visible occurs first.
ECP Vehicle Rental Assistance
If you’re worried about transportation when your vehicle needs to be serviced at our dealership for more than 8 hours, ECP’s Vehicle Rental Assistance reimburses you for up to $400 during a maximum 5-day period. We even extend it for another 5 days if parts are back-ordered!
Other coverage & benefits include:
- Trip Interruption: Get up to $300 reimbursed per occurrence when your Toyota brakes down away from home.
- Accident Towing: Have your vehicle towed to the nearest available Toyota dealership
- Roadside Assistance: Get up to $100 reimbursed for a dead battery, key lockout, empty gas tank, flat tire, or getting stranded in a ditch
- Travel Planning: You can call a toll-free number for travel advice and tips by an expert Toyota agent
- Transferable coverage: ECP is completely transferable to a new owner of the vehicle if you choose to sell it in the future.
Still want to learn more about ECP? Contact our dealership in Winnipeg or visit our showroom for more information!